As a wedding stylist, I specialize in handling all the décor, design, and visual elements of your wedding. This includes all your floral needs as well other visual items (stationary, fashion, linens, antique rentals, props). Exactly what jobs I end up doing for each event is unqiue, it never seems to be the same twice. I want to make sure you and your groom’s unique voice comes through each of your wedding choices. Does your stationary say what you are trying to say? Does is flow with your gown? What kind of florals would go with the tone of your wedding? What kind of favor would reflect you as a couple? What easy but beautiful project can I assign my helpful aunt? These are the kind of questions a wedding stylist helps you with. I help you bring to life the vision you have been dreaming of, and make sure all your ideas come together cohesively and creatively. My goal is to create an elegant environment for your event that is a genuine reflection of you.
The Nitty Gritty on what Adorned can do:
1. Create color-scheme & theme
2. Create proposal to show how money is being allotted for your décor elements
3. Design Inspiration Board to show we are on the same page design-wise for decor
4. Illustrate event renderings to give you a sneak peak of the final result
5. Create all your florals
6. Build custom pieces
7. Craft one-of-a-kind details
8. Create centerpieces out of something unique other than just flowers!
9. Create centerpieces out of just flowers!
10. Design stationary or illustrations for fun save-the-dates
11. Create unique, funky, hip bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres out of flowers or nontraditional items like felt, wire, twigs, lace, buttons, etc.
12. Provide unique furniture, chargers, silverware props, lighting, and linens
13. Rent antiques for things like mismatched china or mismatched seating for the ceremony
14. Source activities for your guests like live event painters, food trucks, or photobooths
15. Source bridal party attire
16. Recommend Vendor Sources that are fantastic and reliable
How Does the Process Normally Work?
Meeting 1: We meet and go over all your wedding details and vision ideas. Please bring in as many images from magazines or on your laptop as possible!
Meeting 2: We go over your Inspiration Board and Design Proposal.
Meeting 3: We meet at your venue with your planner to do a site walk-through.
Then I see you on your wedding day!
You can be extremely invovled or not in this design process, whatever works for you. You can choose to do these meetings in person, over the phone, or through email.
Special Note: I am not your wedding planner; I am the artist handling all the visual and design elements. I work closely with your planner and site-coordinator throughout your event to make sure we are on the same page and that everything will be flawless on your big day.